Become You 2.0
Attitude is the key ingredient to create a consistent ability to succeed. You need to strive to improve yourself to “You 2.0”, a person who works to reach a higher level each day. It isn’t enough to win to succeed. Your goal shouldn’t be how do I best those around me. You succeed by learning with each task you do or with each interaction you have with others. At the end of the day can you look back and say yes I learned something valuable, something new, today. I may not have closed that sale or finished that project but what did I learn about myself or about those that I came in contact with today. Ten steps I will try to do every day:
- I will learn something new each day. The key to learning is maintaining an open mind.
- I will apply something new I learned recently today.
- I will take a step forward and not two steps back. If you’re not learning you’re not moving forward.
- I will spend 5 minutes each day at the end of the day and ask myself what did I learn today.
- When I go into a meeting or sales call that is similar to one I did previously, I will take the time to think about what I learned last time and apply it this time around.
- I will remember that no two situations are ever the same, but I will focus on adapting, using the tools I have previously learned to meet the challenges of the new situation.
- I will willingly accept the challenge to improve, always maintaining a positive attitude.
- I will prepare myself to adapt to new situations.
- I will use learning to expand my comfort zone, looking to learn about areas that I am not familiar.
- What I learn I will share. By sharing you fine tune what you have learned and get used to including what you have learned in your daily routine.
Keep these ten simple ideas in your mind every day. They are the key to succeeding, to moving forward, to improving, to learning, to becoming You 2.0.
Interested in other “Becoming You 2.0” steps, then purchase Be the New 2.0 You!